- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"I create and hand carve items for the home from off cut, discarded and salvaged wood thus keeping the wood from land fills and providing uniqueness, beauty, and function to normal everyday implements".
"I've been a potter in Maine since 1973, operating as Mountain Street Pottery since 1984. I work in stoneware and porcelain clays, firing them to 2300 F in a gas-fired kiln of my own design. I mix my own stoneware clay using a formula I developed over the years which has excellent workability and...
Joslyn Fine Metalwork opened it's doors in 1985 with a single goal. To offering beautifully designed and unique pieces of ironwork. Quality workmanship is the cornerstone of the business along with a genuine desire to give our clients superior service and personal attention. These ideals allow us...
My work is inspired by my appreciation of natural, simple objects that have beauty and function and by my love of woodcarving. As I was growing up in the Czech Republic, my father and grandfather taught me about the creative and functional potential of wood. My father was a skilled woodcarver, and...
Kara Wood Designs has been creating wonderful woodwork for over 20 years. All of the shapes and patterns are original designs done by John Kara. The business started in the early 1990's and consisted strictly of collapsible baskets. Years later, John got the idea to angle-cut different shapes such...
New Standard Furniture is designed with equal parts aesthetic and engineering. Simple straight forward materials are used to create timeless contemporary pieces. One of a kind projects and pieces can be customized for commercial and residential spaces.
"JourneyMarkers started on a whim in Nov. 2006. I had seen them every time we went diving in Key West and wanted one of my own that would point our memories to places we loved and missed. I figured out how far we were from Greece, Miami and Sweden and then took some old wood, a few buoys and rope...
I’ve always been creative. As a little girl, I made simple things like pot holders, crochet or knit a blanket or cross stitch a decorative item. No matter the difficulty of the project, there was a personal sense of joy in the process. In 2003, there was a demonstration on television of how to...
Heather Bell received her degree in Textile Design from the Ontario College of Art, Toronto, Ont. She also studied in Vienna, Austria under the tutelage of Josef Schulz in his Atelier weaving Goblin tapestries. Upon graduating she moved to Manhattan where she worked as an apprentice in the studio...