- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
In a throwaway society, I have trained my eyes to see beyond the obvious. Finding stories and beauty in objects. In which my mixed media work reveals itself: Originality, innovative, honest work.
"I am a textile designer and artist from Zimbabwe, currently residing in Mocksville, NC. I hand paint with many different methods, such as Batik, Shibori, tray dying, salt and watercolor applications. All items start out as a white blank canvas! The Batik method is the application of melted wax,...
Kaytha Coker Potts
Yarn and Fabric Paintings Although I have been working in the arts for over two decades, only in the last two years have I begun to show and actively sell my work, focusing exclusively on yarn and fabric paintings- an idea that morphed and grew out of my years as an art educator. Expounding on the...
Digitally created pop art made by combining hand drawn and painted images and discarded ephemera.
Everyone said I was a shy child, but I was a focused observer of people and their behavior. I believe I was learning how the world worked. I turned these observations into my own language, a visual language that could speak louder than my mouth. I convert emotions and feelings into a visual...
"My work features digitally created images, laminated to hand-cut wood then sealed in a high gloss resin."
Chris and Lynn Corrie
Chris and Lynn Corrie have been making things all of their lives. As children, it was go-carts, tree-houses, papier-mache objects, models, doll houses. In college, they studied jewelry-making, clay, painting, lithography, print making, and every other form of “making things” that they had...