- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
John Galbo's evolution as an artist is somewhat inexplicable. He was an educator, who until the mid 1980's had no knowledge of French Impressionism. He received a gift of a magic mirror that transformed its reflected imagery into an Impressionistic picture when photographed. This was the beginning...
Since I was very young, I have been passionate about photography. My professional background on marine biology and agroeocology, gave me strong connection to the nature, the people, and its environment. Through all my fieldwork on many different ecosystems and landscapes, I felt the need to...
Most of my photography comes from the Florida Everglades. I enjoy taking the day and exploring the vast swamp land hunting for that perfect shot. The connection I have when I am in the Everglades is indescribable. There is endless array of wildlife including birds, alligators, snakes, foliage...
"Life is a journey; we all evolve into what we are at the present based on the experiences of our past. I have been studying pottery and creating clay sculptures for over 20 years. I have found that all my life experiences have influenced how I create my art. My life journey started in the Medical...
My work is my voice telling stories about the world as I see it. It is an artist’s responsibility to communicate their vision; I prefer not to let others speak for me. I only offer a complete effort. I have captured, processed, and printed all of the work offered. Historic photographic processes...
Robert Grauer has been creating images from behind the lens since childhood. At the age of eleven, he was already photographing with a 35mm camera and developing film and printing in the family darkroom in the basement of his home in Brooklyn, N.Y. Through the early years he worked almost...
"When you walk for a while, or paddle a little bit, you quickly leave the roads, parking lots, and crowded places behind you. The world quickly becomes less cluttered with the things of modern life, less engineered, and less manipulated. And it becomes wonder filled ... there is something to marvel...