- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Everything that I do is freehand!!! I never use computers, stencils, compasses, rulers, or a magnifying glass! It's just my steady hand, imagination, and good eye sight! I just create what I feel!
ERIKA LYNN, THE DESIGNER AND MAKER Shoes are a way to say who you are without having to speak... Erika Lynn graduated, Magna Cum Laude, from Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Accessory Design. At SCAD she learned how to design and make footwear, handbags, and other leather...
"I work exclusively with Botanical and natural dyes. Not only does nature inspire me creatively, but it is the source for all of my color. You can frequently find me out hunting for leaves and foliage to dye with. I love seeing the journey each piece takes. It starts as raw un-dyed natural fiber...
My fiber sculptures are hand woven from natural, undyed wool. By utilizing natural fibers as a sculpting medium, my goal is to offer our interpretation of the wonders of the universe with emphasis on the seasonal transformation of trees, the living sculptures. Nature has the unique ability to layer...
Jeanne Melillo has been designing and handcrafting her table top pieces for 11 years. Her work has been represented in art galleries, fine home stores and art shows throughout the United States. Starting with table runners and then expanding her line to include place mats, coordinating napkins,...
My Mission was to create a high quality- Eco friendly upbeat clothing line for the fashion and body conscious athlete in us all. Clothing for all hours of the day that makes you smile when you put it on. You know - a favorite tee that you want to save for special days but end up wearing all through...
People have always been curious to learn about the creative process. “Where do you get your ideas?… How long does it take?… Do you draw it first?”… etc. When I am asked these questions, here is what I have to say about my process: In the past, I have occasionally had a complete and preconceived...
I incorporate smooth and textured cowhide to create unique, one-of-a-kind accessories.
Willy O'Neal began making shoes back in 1959 with a prominent shoe company in Maine. In 1985 he started a business focused on people to whom comfort and fit means everything. His wife Barb came on as a full-time shoemaker in 1993 after a 20-plus year nursing career. Using top-quality leathers,...