- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
The word “ceramic” often invokes mental images of stately vases, glazed plates and earthen jugs. However, Justine Ferreri sculpts an entire world all her own, populated with fantasy creatures and capricious figures, created using the same techniques and materials. Every piece is infused with a...
David was born and raised in Puerto Rico. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the School of Fine Arts in San Juan, Puerto Rico with a BA in Fine Arts, with a major in Sculpture. As a student he won several important awards and grants and was able to exhibit his work in one of the most prominent Art...
Chris Fitzgerald is a modern metal sculptor, his primary medium being steel. Born and raised in Pennsylvania's Laurel Highlands region, Chris' art reflects the widely organic flow of the world surrounding him. His unique ability to bring a natural and organic feel to such a cold, hard medium sets...
My passion is Art. For the past 26 years I have traveled this amazing country finding inspiration for my handmade copper sculptures. Nature inspires me and I find a muse in many people that I meet along the way. Each piece is carefully handcrafted and finished with rich patina and sealed for...
Ben Foster… Living near the Wind River Mountains in Wyoming with his wife and three children, Ben draws his inspiration from the beautiful surroundings and abundant wildlife. His desire to sculpt began at the age of nineteen. Today, more than 20 years later, his works are displayed throughout...
Pamela England and Frank Borelli
Frank's "Borelli Bags" was born in 1972 in New York City and in 1989 merged with Pam's "England Leather" in Gloversville, New York. Since then, original Borelli Bag designs have been hand crafted and produced by England Leather from the leathers that made Gloversville, New York Internationally...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
Sculpting with welded metals - Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel and Iron - Adding color through enameling.
Michael Gard's sculptures are created using a wire weaving technique he invented as a teenager. Each figure begins as a block of clay and a spool of wire. The clay is sculpted. This sculpture is reproduced in wax. Individual lengths of wire are woven and knotted stitch-by-stitch around the...
Twenty years ago I began to build sculptures of the Florida birds I've been admiring all my life. They are constructed to be robust and durable. Also, some are made to be placed outdoors. They are finished in stucco, the same as a house might be done.