- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Scott Causey was born in Eupora, Mississippi and grew up in nearby Tupelo. Ever since Scott was very young, he has worked with clay. It was not a matter of choice that it ended up being his career. Through many coincidences, doors always opened which furthered his exploration of clay both as an art...
Since I was a kid, I have loved working with color. My pieces start with abstract painted wood panels. The piece is built in layers with the strongest colors on the bottom layers and the lighter colors on top. There are sometimes 8-10 layers before I am ready to apply images. This layering...
1st layer:watercolor and pastel on rice paper 2nd layer: collage 3rd layer:acrylic with silk
Born in Moldova (former USSR) in 1966, moved to Israel in 1979. Educated as an artist, begin his career as a graphic designer in 1983. Through the years he was employed as an illustrator, graphic designer, journalist, editor, art director, radio jingle writer and director. Active Artist and...
I am a Potter. A Craftsman. My art comes from a long term relationship between my materials, my tools and my heart. My primary material is clay, Red Clay in particular. I became serious about red clay while throwing at a Pottery in Vass NC somewhere around 1980. At that time we were making a lot...
In a throwaway society, I have trained my eyes to see beyond the obvious. Finding stories and beauty in objects. In which my mixed media work reveals itself: Originality, innovative, honest work.
Al & Kristin Clement
Wheel-thrown, altered, and hand-built stoneware; multiple glaze firings in oxidation atmosphere.
Center Earth Pottery creates beautiful, functional hand-crafted pottery, tableware and giftware. All glazes are lead-free, oven safe, microwave safe and dishwasher safe. Decorative items for every room in the house!