- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Fate as we know it sometimes lies beyond our means of understanding and surfaces at just the right moment in our lives. Greg’s fate currently lies in the blue and green hands of a Black Hmong Villager from the northern highlands of Vietnam. After ten successful years in the technology business, he...
Ted is a nature and landscape photographer based in Sarasota, FL and Cape Porpoise, ME. Born and raised in the Adirondack Mountains of beautiful upstate New York, Ted spent the majority of his youth enjoying the outdoors -- hiking, biking and playing sports. During the summer months, it was camping...
Sylvain Denis is a photographer born and raised in Montreal, Canada. Currently residing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where he works as a freelance photographer specializing in portrait, fashion, physique, and promotional-commercial work. His interest in photography began at a young age, influenced...
I find my spirituality at night, walking in nature. The absence of noise, light and movement gives a timeless beauty to the world. I knew from an early age that these experiences were something I wanted to spend my life finding and creating. In 2009 I accidently took a picture with my flash on that...
Since I was a child, I’ve always related to nature. My dad used to take me bird watching and it became a part of me. Growing up in Massachusetts and now living in Colorado, I’ve been drawn to wildlife photography and, in particular, birds. I sometimes get so enamored by nature that I actually miss...
Craig Dietrich served our country as a U.S. Naval photographer during the Gulf War, where his thirst for adventure was born when he was given the opportunity to travel. After leaving the Navy, Craig became a scuba instructor and later put together his two great loves of photography and scuba and...
Elegant, one of a kind, stainless steel sculptures, formed, welded textured and polished.
JP Diroll Diroll
As a photographer, my true subject is light. I work almost strictly outdoors so my work lives and dies with the sun and ambient light. When looking upon a scene, if the light is not pleasing, unique, or interesting, chances are I am not going to click my camera’s shutter. I do, on occasion, take a...