- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Kimber Fiebiger creates bronze sculptures that range from fun and whimsical, to classical and contemporary. She lives in Minneapolis, yet her sculptures have been sold all over the country, where she has won numerous awards. Besides being a fabulous sculptor, Kimber has created a home/gallery/...
Shelagh Forrest is a Florida based photographer specializing in images that portray the simplicity and peacefulness of the Buddhist way of life. Traveling extensively to remote mountain villages in the southeastern Asian countries of India, Bhutan, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Thailand, Shelagh’s mission...
Beginning with tabloid photography,chasing the ever elusive celebrity,was exciting and fast paced,but it lacked depth. Deciding to bring it up a notch,I joined an editorial staff,photographing for a travel publication. Three years later I started working in stock photography.Although this taught me...
"Jim Freeman originally from Texas, has been a commercial and fine art photographer for the past 25 years. Now living in Southwest Florida, Jim has been exploring and photographing the Ten Thousand Islands near and inside the Everglades National Park. Many of these locations are only accessible by...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
I was an architect licensed in Florida, California and Wisconsin but today I am exclusively an artist/photographer. I have lived a great deal in Asia and been involved in the design and construction of many wonderful theme park destinations including CityWalk in Orlando and Los Angeles and the...
I show images that traditionally fall into the category of photography. Within this category are many sub-categories, eg: landscape, wildlife, portraiture, travel, still life, etc. Many of my fellow photographers specialize in one of these. I don't, I'm a generalist. I show photographs that...
"I use Nikon digital camera's d3100 and d5600...my images are printed onto metallic paper..plexiglass...and metal dibond to bring out the beauty of my images".
John Galbo's evolution as an artist is somewhat inexplicable. He was an educator, who until the mid 1980's had no knowledge of French Impressionism. He received a gift of a magic mirror that transformed its reflected imagery into an Impressionistic picture when photographed. This was the beginning...