- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Tom Dumke and his wife, Linda, are the people behind the scenes at Thomas William Furniture. Tom is the artist who selects the lumber and then crafts some of the most amazing furniture you have ever seen. Tom then schedules for a professional delivery, or he will happily deliver the items...
"Original digital paintings and prints created as you would a traditional painting but using electronic brushes and paints".
Joseph Craig English
From the beginning of his life, Joseph Craig English was destined to become an artist. His mother ordained it, telling his father before he was born, that if this baby was a boy he would be an artist. As soon as he was able to hold a brush, he was encouraged to paint. His early efforts were...
Robert & Tor Erickson
Our story starts with a young man from Nebraska who decided he didn’t want to be a dentist after all and hitchhiked west to follow his dream of building furniture by hand. On arriving in California Robert Erickson met renowned poet Gary Snyder who invited the Nebraskan to spend a summer helping him...
In what now seems like a previous life, I worked as an industrial designer for companies such as DuPont, Xerox and Boeing. Now, working as a sculptor, I use that knowledge to create a wide variety of dimensional artwork using many different materials. That’s my advantage, unlike most artists who...
"My name is Matt and I'm a proud father of two teenage sons. I recently left my job of 30 years to devote all of my time to being creative. I am a hands-on kind of guy that loves tinkering in the woodshop. After many years of ideas and plans roaming through my head, I've finally had many of those...
I have been making and selling artwork through art fairs and galleries since I was 15 years old. For the last 25 years, I have been fortunate to do what I love and be paid for it. I have created and sold jewelry, fused glass and Metal Quilts & mirrors. But art, like life, must evolve. With...
The Son of a Slovenian is a guy named Mitch Evans. A resident of Baton Rouge since the summer of 1976. And yes, he really is a son of a Slovenian. The name is a homage to his mother Joida Turk Evans, who planted the seed of artistic creativity long ago……a sincere thanks to this wonderful and...
"A lifelong Kansan, I balanced careers as an artisan and art educator until 2006, when I left teaching to devote full time to the creation of wood art. I have formal degrees in Craft Design and Education, but my technical woodworking skills are self-taught. I began selling work at art fairs while...
Evan Everhart is a self-taught metal sculptor, creating art full-time for 19 years. He gained experience with metal working at a local steel company for 10 years. Passion for the arts and nature led him to create art from steel, challenging himself to transform scrap metal into a strong and...