- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
My fiber sculptures are hand woven from natural, undyed wool. By utilizing natural fibers as a sculpting medium, my goal is to offer our interpretation of the wonders of the universe with emphasis on the seasonal transformation of trees, the living sculptures. Nature has the unique ability to layer...
Jeanne Melillo has been designing and handcrafting her table top pieces for 11 years. Her work has been represented in art galleries, fine home stores and art shows throughout the United States. Starting with table runners and then expanding her line to include place mats, coordinating napkins,...
My Mission was to create a high quality- Eco friendly upbeat clothing line for the fashion and body conscious athlete in us all. Clothing for all hours of the day that makes you smile when you put it on. You know - a favorite tee that you want to save for special days but end up wearing all through...
People have always been curious to learn about the creative process. “Where do you get your ideas?… How long does it take?… Do you draw it first?”… etc. When I am asked these questions, here is what I have to say about my process: In the past, I have occasionally had a complete and preconceived...
Provincetown, Massachusetts is the home of Marie Pace's small design and production company. The work offered in this line of hand-crafted accessories is the culmination of a lifetime spent in the design and construction of couture fashion. A love for fine art, color and form finally found its way...
Hi, I’m Kathryn, an artist and designer based in Mount Dora, Florida. I love to experiment with textiles to create one of a kind clothing and art for the home. I hand paint silks and lace that I collect from designers and vintage markets. Textures are assembled into collage pieces that become...
Patricia Palson is doing her best to make New Hampshire a more fashionable place. The award-winning handweaver, who has more than 20 years of fashion experience, doesn't just make gorgeous pieces of clothing, she makes true wearable art. Palson's often colorful, vibrant creations begin from scratch...
My wearable works of art interfuse my personal visual, emotional and professional experiences from my time spent delving into life on two big continents, Asia and North America. I've lived in some of the biggest cities and also some of the smallest towns. My recent designs take their inspiration...
Materials are copper, aluminum and steel bend and shape metals according to the sketches.
I design and weave the fabric, using unique colors and textures of yarn to create my Wearable Art. ~Diane Perry