- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
As the daughter of one of the first students in the glass fusing industry very early in my life, glass fusing is all I've really known. Glass fusing is a technique that was only created in 1980 in the pacific northwest and my mother was one of first students of the pioneers in this medium. She...
James Veenstra is a Michigan native, currently living on a small ranch in Northern Michigan. Veenstra has lived in the Rocky Mountain west and has worked and traveled extensively along the Gulf Coast. Consequently, his unique art glass work reflects the inherent beauty of God’s unspoiled creation...
I strive to make exceptional quality, unique art which is inspired by my family’s love of fishing. My grandparents lived in Daytona Beach, Florida and I have fond and vivid memories of spending time with my dad and grandfather at the beach riding the red dune buggy, fishing off the dock in the...
Dustin Wagner is a ten year veteran in the art of glassblowing. He began his journey when his older brother built a studio in their hometown of Findlay,Oh and thats exactly where he fell in love with the craft and the overall oddity that glass is and how it can be handled. This is what seems to...
Mayauel Ward was born and raised in Manhattan Beach, California. Living only four blocks from the beach, he spent as much time in the water as on land. Originally planning a career as a physical therapist, he took one class in glassblowing and was hooked. After college, Mayauel went to work for...
Warner and his partner, Beatriz Kelemen, meticulously design and create each piece using the elements of fire and glass to form timeless works of art inspired by nature. Warner Whitfield began working in glass in 1972 and apprenticed with master glass artist Fritz Bachman from Hamburg, Germany and...
James Wilbat's glass is distinguished by his fusion of abstract design and playful use of color. By merging ancient glassblowing techniques with his modern eye for design, Wilbat creates glass that unites tradition and innovation. His color and composition are highly influenced by his love for...
For over 30 years, Paul and his partner, Carol O'Brien, have worked together as artists with glass as the primary source of expression. Inspired by the glass itself, Paul and Carol work with color, process and pushing the limitations of glass. A light touch at the right temperature is key to...
Collette Fortin & Berry Davis
Neptune Hot Glass, established in 1999, features two dedicated artists who create solid glass sculptures with primarily oceanic themes. Collette Fortin and Berry Davis use many types of glass, gemstones and precious metals in the design of their creations that are then encased in clear glass. The...