- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Kara Wood Designs has been creating wonderful woodwork for over 20 years. All of the shapes and patterns are original designs done by John Kara. The business started in the early 1990's and consisted strictly of collapsible baskets. Years later, John got the idea to angle-cut different shapes such...
Angelo Fico & Karen Naylor
Hand blown glass created by traditional glass blowing techniques along with brute force and stubbornness. We start by mixing sand and chemicals crank that up a couple thousand degrees then make stuff.
New Standard Furniture is designed with equal parts aesthetic and engineering. Simple straight forward materials are used to create timeless contemporary pieces. One of a kind projects and pieces can be customized for commercial and residential spaces.
"JourneyMarkers started on a whim in Nov. 2006. I had seen them every time we went diving in Key West and wanted one of my own that would point our memories to places we loved and missed. I figured out how far we were from Greece, Miami and Sweden and then took some old wood, a few buoys and rope...
"I have always been a crafty sort of person but did not begin my 'art' career until I was in my 40s, and then, it was by accident"... A girlfriend wanted to take a class in stained glass but didn’t want to go alone, so I signed up too. Little did I know that six weeks later I would be hooked. ...
Randy L. Kuntz brings to the art community a very diverse and atypical background for an artist. Randy attended Purdue University on a full athletic scholarship in football. He was a member of Purdue’s 1967 Rose Bowl Championship team. After graduation he went on to a full career as a teacher,...
LaBrecque Glassworks is the studio of glass artist Ben LaBrecque. Until Ben's discovery of glass as an artistic medium, he had dabbled in many other art forms including sketching, painting, and pottery with interest, but certainly not obsession. Once Ben discovered glass, his artistic and creative...
I blow glass in a continuous process in which I add all colors, handles, feet and bits while hot.
TRAVEL THE WORLD, AND MAKE WHAT YOU ARE INSPIRED BY... That is the theme of my life, and my glass art inspiration. I have been blowing glass professionally for 16 years. Throughout this time I have been traveling the World seeking inspiration for my life and art. Through various mountaineering ...