- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
After retirement from a career in the Computer Industry, boredom set in! I began knitting, a skill I had learned as a child. I was enthralled by the changes in the yarns and color ways, and they inspired me to create my own designs. When I was out in one of my creations, people would ask to...
TRAVEL THE WORLD, AND MAKE WHAT YOU ARE INSPIRED BY... That is the theme of my life, and my glass art inspiration. I have been blowing glass professionally for 16 years. Throughout this time I have been traveling the World seeking inspiration for my life and art. Through various mountaineering ...
My pieces are only hand-blown glass, made using just free-hand techniques, but many materials (such as dichroic glass and gold mica).
"It is crucial to me to constantly challenge my mind and materials in order to create one of a kind pieces. To me art has to be an ever-changing journey that continually evolves into a new series of work that have their own undeniable style. I want my work to always take me in the direction of...
"Working with fused glass could include things as paint, metal or ground glass added to the main glass. The design is made and fired in the kiln, cold worked and fired again".
Shoshana has been working with fibers in one form or another for more than 50 years. The creativity seen in her work is a combination of her experiences with various fibers, designs and dressmaking skills. She uses hand looms to weave custom fabric from various threads, then makes clothing from...
"I work exclusively with Botanical and natural dyes. Not only does nature inspire me creatively, but it is the source for all of my color. You can frequently find me out hunting for leaves and foliage to dye with. I love seeing the journey each piece takes. It starts as raw un-dyed natural fiber...
My fiber sculptures are hand woven from natural, undyed wool. By utilizing natural fibers as a sculpting medium, my goal is to offer our interpretation of the wonders of the universe with emphasis on the seasonal transformation of trees, the living sculptures. Nature has the unique ability to layer...
I am a glass blower and a sculptor . My work includes glass, steel and metal sculptures. Specializing in Glass wall sculpture and Glass Wall Art. My design starts with a rough sketch on paper. Working through my sketches, I size each piece and coordinate the parts figuring the mechanics while...
Jeanne Melillo has been designing and handcrafting her table top pieces for 11 years. Her work has been represented in art galleries, fine home stores and art shows throughout the United States. Starting with table runners and then expanding her line to include place mats, coordinating napkins,...