- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"My life changing experience brought me to the Art of painting on Silk. From 1966 to 1969 I was a United States Peace Corps Volunteer in the Luzon Mountains of the Philippines. Here I developed my strong interest in orchids and orchid collecting. Upon finishing my Peace Corps program I went to Java...
Exquisite blending of the finest linen, silk, cotton & applique makes my work deliqhtfully unique.
"As a passionate fiber designer, I believe every woman deserves to be wrapped in her own unique piece of art, regardless of her size, age or the color of her skin. My mind and my heart are always ready to create somethings outstanding; garments that will make her feel special every time she wears...
Ira and Sue Lances
Ira & Sue Lances of Staten Island New York began making Wearables back in 1980 in NYC. As the items became more artsy, Ira & Sue felt the need to start selling their one-of-a-kind jackets and scarves at various Art & Craft shows throughout the country. Many of the venues they currently...
My inspiration is to bring beauty, artfulness and functionality to simple yet dynamic designs. Silk is my canvas. Utilizing a technique similar to water-color, I hand-dye and detail an array of unusual silks, exploring the interplay of color, texture and shape. Each one-of-a-kind garment and...
After retirement from a career in the Computer Industry, boredom set in! I began knitting, a skill I had learned as a child. I was enthralled by the changes in the yarns and color ways, and they inspired me to create my own designs. When I was out in one of my creations, people would ask to...
Sheila Litke Litke
Sheila Litke lives on a large bison ranch in Western Nebraska. The pots are made on the wheel, by hand and in some cases with a mold.