- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
The aesthetics of Wabi-Sabi found me before I knew of its existence. How often has the expression “if these wall could talk” been thought of or spoken? Well, to me they do talk. There is a whisper in every dark crevasse, a stately remark in the most corroded metal, an exclamation in every bubble of...
Russell and Merri Peters
The talented husband and wife team have worked together for 25 years, finding inspiration for their art amid their travels across the United States. Russell sculpts the low fired pottery and Merri brings it to life, hand-painting each piece with vibrant acrylic colors.
Established in 1983, I have exhibited in several solo exhibits and group shows. I now spend my time exhibiting in Fine Art shows up and down the East coast and adventuring out West. Each piece of high fire stoneware clay is wheel thrown or slab built and has been fired to appx. 2300* My whimsical...
About the Artist Steve Pitts lives in Ardmore, Tennessee. A graduate of University of Alabama in Huntsville, he has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. His other interests include caving, photography, pipe organs, military science, Hatha yoga and mountain climbing.
For years, Tom Radca's pottery designs have been treasured for their marvelous depth of color and lusterous highlights. Expertly handcrafted in the artisan's rural Ohio barn studio, Radca's trademark large scale designs feature 36" diameter plates and vessels measuring up to 60" in height....
Thousands of my photographs are combined to create urban surrealism. There are 3 to 300 photos in each piece of art, printed on paper and canvas.
He is an inspirational self-taught artist from Albany, Georgia. He grew up surrounded by African American art in his family home. He discovered his artistic talent in his senior year, where he was a standout Basketball Player at Westover High School. He has a passion for art and his work is full of...
I have been a production potter since 1972. I studied with Professor Hui Ka Kwong at Douglass College in 1970. The next year I worked with Janka McClatchey, a well-known potter in Ann Arbor, MI. My early pieces were functional stoneware that I sold at my first craft fair, the Free Art Fair, in 1972...