- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Scott Causey was born in Eupora, Mississippi and grew up in nearby Tupelo. Ever since Scott was very young, he has worked with clay. It was not a matter of choice that it ended up being his career. Through many coincidences, doors always opened which furthered his exploration of clay both as an art...
I am a self-taught, flamework glass sculpture artist and have been working with boro glass since the age of 19. Using a torch, glass, natural stones, corals, and gold, I am able to create designs that are unique and collectible. I am known for my sea life sculpture and jewelry, including my...
Born in Moldova (former USSR) in 1966, moved to Israel in 1979. Educated as an artist, begin his career as a graphic designer in 1983. Through the years he was employed as an illustrator, graphic designer, journalist, editor, art director, radio jingle writer and director. Active Artist and...
Working in figurative sculpture, I am challenged by one of nature's most complex and beautiful forms: the human body. I have refined the human figure to basic, almost geometric forms. I love to tell a story or portray an idea through the human form. Giving life to my subjects by capturing their...
"Twogether Charms were originally inspired by the desire to feel connected with a loved one who was traveling afar. We created the first pendant so that a central heart could be removed and given to another so that when they returned they would also return their heart. The design then began to...
Randy Colbath is a Maine born sculptor who utilizes found and salvaged wood as well as stone and metal in his work. He derives inspiration from the unique properties of each piece of wood he approaches, forming its imperfections and quirks into prominent features of his completed pieces. He is...