- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
About the Artist Steve Pitts lives in Ardmore, Tennessee. A graduate of University of Alabama in Huntsville, he has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. His other interests include caving, photography, pipe organs, military science, Hatha yoga and mountain climbing.
For years, Tom Radca's pottery designs have been treasured for their marvelous depth of color and lusterous highlights. Expertly handcrafted in the artisan's rural Ohio barn studio, Radca's trademark large scale designs feature 36" diameter plates and vessels measuring up to 60" in height....
He is an inspirational self-taught artist from Albany, Georgia. He grew up surrounded by African American art in his family home. He discovered his artistic talent in his senior year, where he was a standout Basketball Player at Westover High School. He has a passion for art and his work is full of...
I have been a production potter since 1972. I studied with Professor Hui Ka Kwong at Douglass College in 1970. The next year I worked with Janka McClatchey, a well-known potter in Ann Arbor, MI. My early pieces were functional stoneware that I sold at my first craft fair, the Free Art Fair, in 1972...
We first gather plants from our favorite spots in the Boone and Asheville area, like Pisgah National Forest, Bent Creek, Big Ivy, and even the back yard. Any leaf or flower with defined vein structures will work well. Among the tried and true are queen anne's lace, christmas fern, dogwood, tulip...
"I am self-taught in the field of kiln forming and cold working glass. Fusing glass as a medium can be challenging, frustrating and yet very fulfilling. Glass reminds me of life. So beautiful and so fragile. I love the fact that combining different materials with silica sand then heated to a...
"I'm Chatchakorn Sonday. I come from Thailand. I have been creating clay flowers arrangement since 2003 . I leaned to sculpted the clay flowers by taking classes in Thailand. I really enjoy creating many kind of flowers especially orchids. I've been sculpted clay flowers since I moved to the...
J. B. Sullivan’s critters and creatures cause young and old alike to peer closely at his graphite drawings. Hundreds of pencil strokes go into each piece, resulting in a realistic style of immense detail. A raconteur himself, Sullivan’s art conveys an unforgettable story. A rare Colorado native,...