- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
My process is an acid etch technique, primarily used in making jewelry. I work with mainly copper for its beauty and richness. All of my framed pieces are mounted to the outside of the glass. It is an optical illusion which allows for a tactile experience. Living where I do, I am drawn to Florida...
Scott and Jenny Martin
Our designs emphasize vivid eye catching custom made glazes. We imbue each form with a soft subtle motion inspired by water and waves. We make both large scale decorative vases and wall art, as well as high end unique functional wares. The appreciation for symmetry and line is present in every...
Bob and Mark Matthews
"I combine metals such as copper, brass, aluminum, steel and stainless steel with lacquer, patinas, and other processes to create three-dimensional wall sculptures, most are free form, some framed".
Alexander Nicholas McCrae, 41-year-old graphic artist from Palm Beach, Florida, grew up near the art deco district of Miami Beach and has been inspired by the art around him from a very young age. His love for art has guided him his entire career, and even as a teenager, his very first job was in...
Everything that I do is freehand!!! I never use computers, stencils, compasses, rulers, or a magnifying glass! It's just my steady hand, imagination, and good eye sight! I just create what I feel!
Justin and Melanie McKenney
"The inspiration to create our line of slip-cast functional pottery comes from nature. By translating nature's designs into clay we are able to invoke a new appreciation for everyday objects. Fruits and vegetables have such a variety of shapes, colors, and textures. We are intrigued by the...
Brett Miley photographs endangered wildlife, then slices and rearranges the images digitally to create these beautiful mandalas. Meditation is a vital part of her creative process in making the essence of each image shine through to the viewer. The images are printed on aluminum circles of varying...
My raku is unique because of the copper raku glaze that I developed. The magic of the fire brings out the colors of copper. Each piece captures the fire in a different way and the end result is that each piece, either hand built or thrown, has its own unique colors. I love to design and build a...