- books Apply books filter
- candies Apply candies filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I hand weave my fabrics on 8-harness foot-powered floor looms with colorful plant fiber yarns.
Nourishing Your Skin With Nature's Nutrition Providing total nutrition for the skin is our passion at Morning Song Gardens. God has provided us with an abundance of natural healing ingredients straight from the great outdoors. From the honey bees hive to the calendula flower, these natural...
Jim and Susie Huckaby
"My wife and I are partners, whether it is on the dance floor, cleaning the dinner dishes, or in the creation of our pottery. We have managed to split the processes into the tasks that we find most enjoyable or are the most proficient. Susan has oil painting experience, so she is comfortable with...
I had one semester of nursing school remaining. The years of studying and tests came to an abrupt end with the diagnosis of breast cancer. Included in my therapy toward wellness was the recommendation to relax. Alone with my thoughts, I traveled back to a gentler time. Memories of my mother and...
Bashar and Roula Jarjour
Jarjour Pottery specializes in ceramics and pottery, especially Raku pieces, in both decorative and functional forms. Using clay, we fired glazed vessels in gas kiln then immediately placing it in closed container.
Scott Cote & Jeffery Gersh
I created ORGANIX SPA to make PRODUCTS THAT ACTUALLY WORK, with ingredients SPECIFICALLY for your BODY, SKIN & SPIRIT'S WELL BEING. We use PURE FRAGRANCES created by nature to hydrate, replenish, & heal the human body. From the Himalayas to the mud of the Dead Sea, WE SEARCH THE WORLD for...
My work is about color and texture. I have been weaving fabric and making garments since 1979. I started collecting textiles in the mid 1970's. At the time, I traveled extensively in Mexico, Guatemala, Bolivia, Ecuador and Peru. The connection between hand-woven textiles and the Indian's lives and...
Arlyne and Richard Julao
Learn and play sells only educational, machine washable fabric books, toys, and other unique baby gifts. It is a small family business that was started by two generations of seamstresses who designed and created everything from potholders and Christmas ornaments to tablecloths and quilts, all...
My name is Jim Kaeding. Each of my cutting boards are hand made by me in my shop in Jupiter, Florida. I grew up in South Florida and enjoy visiting some of the most beautiful cities that Florida has to offer while traveling during the craft show season. A Chopping Block has provided a fun way...