- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"My work is a reflection of the diversity of the world around us. I strive to bring personality into each piece- to engage the viewer with the unexpected. I focus mostly on the combination of materials, where the mundane becomes something more, engaging the viewer to take a second look and see...
"My artistic talent has been nurtured since I was a young child. My mom was a studio watercolor artist, who introduced me to the arts in grade school. As a teen I was in the Gifted Art Program as well as a College Scholarship program for high school students. In 2000 I earned a degree in applied...
David & Vicky Campbell
As a husband and wife team David & Victorine Campbell have been fusing their talents producing artwork for over 15 years. They are skilled in many different techniques such as cutting, grinding, polishing stones, welding and putting on patinas on metals. With two minds and many ideas there is...
"I am inspired by colorful places and old world architecture, as well as “moody” skies and beautiful sunrises and sunsets. These are all my interpretations of how I see the world around me, and if you have been to these wonderful destinations or are inspired to go, you will feel as if you are there...
All of my windchimes and butterflies are made from natural materials. I use natural stone that I cut and hand polish such as agate quartz crystal jasper and obsidian. For the tops of my chimes I use rare domestic and exotic woods some of which I turn on a lathe. I tune my chimes to give specific...
"I love taking something that is old or has been discarded and repurposing it into an interesting and beautiful piece of art. I live in sunny Longboat Key, Florida with my husband and enjoy spending time creating in my studio. I love vintage mannequins, rusty stuff, wood, mixed media, plaster,...
"My nature photos include Florida birds, Everglades sunsets,ruby-throated hummingbirds to name a few".
Chris Carr was born in North Carolina, but has lived in Orlando, FL for more than 20 years. He’s always felt a drive to create, and has done so via many outlets and mediums, but it was photography that captured and held his attention. The search for unique perspectives that reveal something new in...
Artist Greg Cassell moved to the Space Coast in 1966. Living the coastal life, he was immediately drawn to water. He quickly became an avid fisherman, surfer, skiing and anything else under the sun and in the waterways. Since the 70s, Greg has dedicated he’s professional career producing and...
"Panoramic 2D mixed media , using my own textured papers & acrylics applied onto faux painted wood".