- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
The Pam Fox Jewelry studio is tucked away in the lush subtropical forests of rural Sarasota, Florida. Her designs reflect the textures and shapes of the diverse surrounding plant life. All the jewelry pieces are individually designed and hand-crafted by Pam using a variety of metal-smithing...
Stacy Givon was born in Chicago, IL. and moved with her family in 1979 to live in Israel. She studied two years traditional techniques with master silversmith, David Kopiefker and complimented this with studies in Yemenite Filigree and one year of design at the Bezalel Academy of Art. In 1981 Stacy...
Born in California and raised in Florida of Cuban-American decent, Loret started her career as an artist at the young age of 10. Her art included mosaics, charcoals, water colors, sculpting, oil and acrylic painting. She began designing jewelry to express her own creativity and fashion style. “I...
Cecilia was born in Peru; her family includes artists, musicians and artisans by tradition so she was naturally inclined to develop her own artistic sensibilities. Cecilia Gonzales Jewelry was formed in 2008 the foundation is built upon ethically made jewelry and artisan based manufacturing. Each...
"Contemporary Cubist style jewelry in anodized aluminum & mix med. Cut, manipulated, designed, and layered".
Ninika and Phineas Gordon
"Original jewelry designs fabricated from Argentium sterling silver, gold and gemstones".