- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I’ve been enthralled with wildlife and nature as long as I can remember. Growing up in Tennessee and going to the Smokey Mountains on vacations with my family gave me the push to move to photography to record the things I love. Using my subscription to National Geographic I was always finding a new...
For almost 30 years photography has captured my soul as a means of expression, a way to dot the “I” in my life. When my close friend and fellow photographer, Hillary Sloss, asked why I keep photographing, I told her, “I can’t not do it.” And it is truly that simple!! Photography has taken leaps of...
Raised in Durham County, England, an exchange student visit to Florida eventually led to Michael's residency in the United States. A geographical cure to Wisconsin in 1979 resulted in a fortuitous visit to a used bookstore where he purchased a book on British Etchers. So engaged by this discovery,...
Gerome Bonner was born and raised in Texas. He is a self-taught professional photographer specializing in fine art landscape, seascape, and just about any beautiful view. Throughout his life, Gerome has always been fascinated by the arts whether through poetry, music or abstract art. He has had...
Jennifer Bonset is a Florida-born artist with a broad spectrum of interests, styles and creative methods. Her paintings range from incredibly detailed portraiture to whimsical dancing sea life. Jennifer creates assemblage pieces in Dia de los Muertos and seashell themes, as well as jewelry in...
Wendy Boucher’s art is all about paper, but the roots of her work are in painting. The pieces resemble paintings in composition and color but obtain added texture and story from the use of paper. Boucher studied watercolor painting when she received her undergraduate degree in art at Southern...
Having the amenities of home and the luxury of time allows her to be able to do in-depth photographic studies during different times of the day. It gives her the best setting for the shadows and light that will later build her work. Her favorite subject matter is old architecture, historic...
originally from Germany, Christina Boy attended the Craft and Material Studies program at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. After completing her BFA in 2007 she headed off to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina where she had been awarded a 2-year Core Fellowship...
I hand-cut all the focal stones in my handmade sterling silver jewelry. All silver begins as either wire or sheet and is fabricated into my pieces.