- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove misc filter misc
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"A true native New Orleanianm John Darre has called this city home since 1953. He was raised in the heart of New Orleans on Washingron and prier and watched the Mardi Gras Indians congregate outside his front door as a child. MAr Gras was always his most favorite holiday. These memories formed the...
Sheron graduated from Penn State University in 1972 with a BA in Art. Since then she has been busy in various fields including, painting, photography, jewelry making, teaching art, glass work, and as a gallery owner. Currently, she exhibits her glass and paintings in outdoor art shows on the...
Chuck Young & Deana Blanchard
We are "Four Hands-One Voice." Deana Blanchard & Chuck Young Forged, fabricated & foraged steel, sand-carved glass, enamel, paint, and patina bring our vision to life. Refinement brings highly finished objects to fruition.
Throughout my lifetime in the area of art, I have been driven to embrace my unique way of thinking, creating and designing. I enjoy applying my energy in ways that are thought provoking and inspirational. My artwork integrates the transparency of glass with beautiful splashes of color, and the...
Island Sand Sculptures creates one of a kind, hand made sand castings for indoor & outdoor wall decor. All sculptures are created by digging an impression in the sand in relief. Once the impression is designed in the sand a lite weight porcelain type cement is poured into the impression...
He has been a full time working artist for over 25 years, exhibiting in over one hundred juried art shows throughout the country. John’s work is a reflection of his time spent on the Pacific Coast. The relevance and infinite character of the ocean fuels his senses and imagination. Now living in...
Jeanne Petrosky Dennis Guzenski
Jeanne Petrosky & Dennis Guzenski have been creating hand made paper art commissions for private and public spaces since 1987. Focusing on subtle to vibrant colors and textures, their art brings a meditative spirit to any environment. The papers are created in their studio using 100% acid...
Hand-cut, carved & textured aluminum wall & freestanding sculptures and aluminum/resin jewelry.
Lauren deSerres is a mixed media painter who creates whimsical imagery of nature and animals to create stories addressing the human experience and our impact on the world. Lauren is based in Pittsboro, North Carolina
"I have been a professional artist for 20 years and a public art teacher for 25. I work with my husband who creates my frames. I paint what I would want in my house. I have 2 sons and 4 animals".