- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Sheila Litke Litke
Sheila Litke lives on a large bison ranch in Western Nebraska. The pots are made on the wheel, by hand and in some cases with a mold.
Steven Lloyd Lloyd
"Ground metal art is a very unique and abstract style of artwork. It blends well with just about any modern contemporary setting. The possibilities are virtually endless with this type of artwork. I create all my paintings by hand with the use of the industry’s top products. Each and every design...
Upon picking up his first carving tool at the age of 10, Tom knew that carving would be a life long journey. He was trained to carve with a chisel and mallet, his methods have become more modern by using power tools but his goal is still the same, to create something that takes on a uniqueness all...
Thoraine & Machon Loyd/ Kennedy
"Wheel thrown and hand built pottery on porcelain and white stoneware with original crystalline glazes by a mother daughter pair of artists. We currently sell only at Art and Craft shows in the Tampa Bay area and New England- we do not have a store or regular business hours."
In 2010, with no previous experience, I started working with natural reclaimed wood and stones from Bucks County Area. I'm self taught and developed my current style back in the 2011 /12. It has been evolving ever since. I work with different kind of hardwoods and natural stones, preferring to use...
Roberta & William Manly
We make handcrafted jewelry with flameworked and fused glass, enamel, silver, copper, and semi-precious stones. Flameworked glass is a medium increasingly appearing in our work. We value the gorgeous color palate of opaque, transparent and reactive glass available today, as well as its decorative...
My process is an acid etch technique, primarily used in making jewelry. I work with mainly copper for its beauty and richness. All of my framed pieces are mounted to the outside of the glass. It is an optical illusion which allows for a tactile experience. Living where I do, I am drawn to Florida...