- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Carolyn Copper is a visual artist recognized for capturing and producing exquisite wildlife and nature photography. Carolyn draws from her life experiences and environmental knowledge to create striking, sought-after art works that connect us to the natural world. Her work is exhibited at top art...
The pictures you will see are mostly those I have taken since March of 2015. During this time I have joined a couple of social networks for serious and professional photographers. In those networks, my shots have generated well over one hundred thousand views. From these sites I have learned...
Chris and Lynn Corrie
Chris and Lynn Corrie have been making things all of their lives. As children, it was go-carts, tree-houses, papier-mache objects, models, doll houses. In college, they studied jewelry-making, clay, painting, lithography, print making, and every other form of “making things” that they had...
Hand pulled etchings using copper plates printed on fine paper. Each meticulously hand colored.
Brent & Jennifer Coulter
After practicing photography as a hobby for over twenty-five years, it has been in the past eight years that Brent Coulter has become "serious" and developed his "mind's eye" with respect to his nature scape photographs. Originally from Kansas, Brent has been a Colorado resident since 1995. It...
Paul Counts has been an accomplished glass artist since completing his formal arts education in 1985. He received his B.A. in Glass/Ceramics from Cal State Fullerton University in 1983 followed by his M.A. in glass in 1985 from the same university. After graduating with his degrees from Cal State...
For me these images are a quiet, simple meditation away from the chaos of a highly saturated world. Sometimes poetic, sometimes witty but always moving. In this series I shape, sculpt and photograph organic material using a variety of mixed lighting sources. In...
"I have been, as an amateur hobbyist during the 80’s and 90’s, pursuing my love of photography especially locales requiring distinctive opportunities in location photography".
Southern Naturals hand makes all natural skin and body creations with pure and wholesome ingredients, many of which I personally grow, purchase locally or are wild harvested. Each and every product is made with tender loving care.
"I use archival black ink and 100% cotton acid free paper. I make tens of thousands of individual circles to complete an art piece. Most of my work consists of endangered species".