- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Chris Fitzgerald is a modern metal sculptor, his primary medium being steel. Born and raised in Pennsylvania's Laurel Highlands region, Chris' art reflects the widely organic flow of the world surrounding him. His unique ability to bring a natural and organic feel to such a cold, hard medium sets...
My passion is Art. For the past 26 years I have traveled this amazing country finding inspiration for my handmade copper sculptures. Nature inspires me and I find a muse in many people that I meet along the way. Each piece is carefully handcrafted and finished with rich patina and sealed for...
Ben Foster… Living near the Wind River Mountains in Wyoming with his wife and three children, Ben draws his inspiration from the beautiful surroundings and abundant wildlife. His desire to sculpt began at the age of nineteen. Today, more than 20 years later, his works are displayed throughout...
Sculpting with welded metals - Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel and Iron - Adding color through enameling.
Michael Gard's sculptures are created using a wire weaving technique he invented as a teenager. Each figure begins as a block of clay and a spool of wire. The clay is sculpted. This sculpture is reproduced in wax. Individual lengths of wire are woven and knotted stitch-by-stitch around the...
Twenty years ago I began to build sculptures of the Florida birds I've been admiring all my life. They are constructed to be robust and durable. Also, some are made to be placed outdoors. They are finished in stucco, the same as a house might be done.
My sculpture is motivated by a love of materials and an endless desire to construct, with respect for technical skill and detail. My art is driven by its creation and has continued to grow more complex in content and structure compelled by my urge to question, inform, and create.