- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
All of my windchimes and butterflies are made from natural materials. I use natural stone that I cut and hand polish such as agate quartz crystal jasper and obsidian. For the tops of my chimes I use rare domestic and exotic woods some of which I turn on a lathe. I tune my chimes to give specific...
"I love taking something that is old or has been discarded and repurposing it into an interesting and beautiful piece of art. I live in sunny Longboat Key, Florida with my husband and enjoy spending time creating in my studio. I love vintage mannequins, rusty stuff, wood, mixed media, plaster,...
"My nature photos include Florida birds, Everglades sunsets,ruby-throated hummingbirds to name a few".
Chris Carr was born in North Carolina, but has lived in Orlando, FL for more than 20 years. He’s always felt a drive to create, and has done so via many outlets and mediums, but it was photography that captured and held his attention. The search for unique perspectives that reveal something new in...
Artist Greg Cassell moved to the Space Coast in 1966. Living the coastal life, he was immediately drawn to water. He quickly became an avid fisherman, surfer, skiing and anything else under the sun and in the waterways. Since the 70s, Greg has dedicated he’s professional career producing and...
"Panoramic 2D mixed media , using my own textured papers & acrylics applied onto faux painted wood".
Since I was a kid, I have loved working with color. My pieces start with abstract painted wood panels. The piece is built in layers with the strongest colors on the bottom layers and the lighter colors on top. There are sometimes 8-10 layers before I am ready to apply images. This layering...
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
Cam Chapman grew up in Seattle, Washington. There as a young sports photographer who deftly immortalized racing machines, he discovered his life's passion. In 1979, he moved to Chicago to launch his commercial business, Cam Chapman Photography, Inc. For more than 25 years, Cam's photos have defined...