- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Watercolored satirical drawings of sports, confessions, and a few of the wild passions of life.
Description of Material and Technique Wet on wet and dry brush techniques in acrylics are applied to a gallery wrap canvas. Many times I will apply varying washes to get deeper color and depth in the painting. Paintings represent, for the most part, landscapes, pottery, pueblo ruins and missions...
"I am an emerging artist local to Orlando, Florida. My work explores the relationship between expressionism and figuration. I love to use bright and vibrant colors with bold brush strokes to bring dimension to the surface of each piece".
I am forever intrigued by the unique defects & natural beauty of hardwoods, that in itself is art. My approach to an art form is to manipulate the wood into work which combines function and beauty. I use simple designs with soft lines and fine joinery to create one of a kind pieces. I use...
"Art Speaks to us from beyond the limits of language. It wants to succeed and endure. For the viewer, it can be a window or better yet...a door. When I am creating something for the very first time, I am seeing something new that I have uncovered through the process of painting it. I have my...
"I grew up surrounded by music. I played several brass instruments in band and sang in the choir. After college, life kind of pushed all of that out of the way to make room for new interests and responsibilities. ReAcoustic is a way for me to be surrounded by music again. It combines another hobby...
Alann J. Boatright
Although Alann attended the Colorado Institute of Art for Advertising design, he is self taught as a painter. Formerly a Super Realist, Alann has recently turned his brushes in a new direction, creating a completely new genre he calls Mechanical Surrealism. Known in the art circles for his rusted...
Bozenna and Lukasz Bogucki
We design and make handbags of stainless steel mesh. It is most beautiful material, highly industrial and rarely seen, mostly hidden deep down in the filtering systems. We are very proud to bring it to daylight so everyone can see and appreciate it. Since nobody makes anything of it, we had to...
"Hello, my name is Rob Bolanos I have been very creative all my life but have never had the time to explore my Artistic side. I Never knew what type of Art that I would be good at or be excited about. When I was younger, I dabbled with Air brush and Pencil coloring but didn’t feel motivated with...
To create my Neo Pop Art paintings, I work free hand with very small brushes and visually break down my subject using large plains of bold color as an independent structural element. Sometimes the shapes are organic and other times more geometric. The subject dictates the flow of the painting. As...