- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"Hi. I'm Brenda and I love what I do! I feel blessed & honored to live a life of creativity for 20 years now. I strive to make work that is beautiful and captivating; I want it to delight you, while also tapping into your quieter, more contemplative side. I think of my vessels as...
I am a glass blower and a sculptor . My work includes glass, steel and metal sculptures. Specializing in Glass wall sculpture and Glass Wall Art. My design starts with a rough sketch on paper. Working through my sketches, I size each piece and coordinate the parts figuring the mechanics while...
Kiln formed glass artist utilizing newly developed technique to make sheet glass for creating my art.
"My work is kiln-fired. I create my pieces with hand cut sheet glass, frits, powders, & stringers. I love to design as I go."
Inspiration and ideas for my work seem to have been stored in my mind for many years for I am overflowing with new ideas and techniques that help me create my own style of work. Mixing traditional and contemporary art glass designs allows me to use a progressive approach to glass blowing....
My art glass creations fuse color, light, texture, and depth with fluid movement that stimulates the senses and excites the imagination. The unique, sculptural effect is accentuated by the integration of metal to add dimension and structure to the piece. As an artist, I am committed to working...
"I have enjoyed making things for as long as I can remember. For many of my years I sold my wares at Art & Craft shows throughout the Upper Midwest. In 2008 I moved from Minnesota to Missouri and am now semi-retired. I am enjoying the great fortune of having a home studio on Table Rock Lake in...
"My artwork is original designs made of stained glass. I specialize in large murals primarily of nature".
I incorporate smooth and textured cowhide to create unique, one-of-a-kind accessories.
"Handmade stoneware pottery..functional and decorative pieces fired to 2350 degrees in a gas kiln..dinnerware sets, cookware, vases, etc.."