- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"Themed" Art Tag necklaces, belt buckles, jar tops, phone cases and tables. Each creation is painted and created using various metals, stones & epoxies.
"I use archival black ink and 100% cotton acid free paper. I make tens of thousands of individual circles to complete an art piece. Most of my work consists of endangered species".
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
"Growing up in Oregon in a creative family, particularly with a father who was a printmaker, painter and art professor, I have always had artistic influences in my life. While studying Art History and Fine Arts at the University of Oregon, I took my first metalsmithing class in 1990 and loved it....
Laurel & Michael Davern
Laurel & Michael Davern (L&M Arts) are a husband and wife team working together to create unique, hand-crafted jewelry to sell at Art shows, online and in exclusive gift shops. "We are continuously on the path to learning our craft. We read, experiment and teach ourselves most of what we...
Don and Serena David
"We are a married couple living in Cleveland, Ohio. I, Don, have worked with metal and glass since 2006, and Serena under my direction since 2009. Serena and I love what we do and everything that it encompasses: the travel, the people we meet ( you! ), our ever expanding artist family, and of...
My company is based on the belief that my customers crave individual, hand-crafted designs. I am committed to creating one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry. All materials are of the finest quality, mined from around the world. I hand pick the pearls & stones you see and search for the best prices on...
Dave and Cathy Davis
"Our designs are rendered through a process of using casting, polishing, and various stone setting methods."
*/ I strive for beauty in my life and in my work as an artist. I have a need for fulfillment in my life and I achieve this through creating unique and beautiful one of a kind pieces. My love for architecture, art, and music are the main influence in my work. I achieve this balance in my work...