- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
As a native and current resident of Maryland, I live on a 21 acre horse farm with a new 720 ft2 wood shop just minutes from Boonsboro. Woodworking has been my passion through childhood, middle and high school, and college, where I was pleasantly surprised to find a woodworking course offered....
"I use archival black ink and 100% cotton acid free paper. I make tens of thousands of individual circles to complete an art piece. Most of my work consists of endangered species".
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
"As an artist, I create with the oldest medium known to humans: Stone. Specifically, marble and granite. By sandcarving marble and granite tiles, I create low relief two-dimensional art forms. My etchings employ minimalist, linear, feminine forms, the softness of which, contrasts with the hardness...
Alan’s passion is turning freshly cut “green” locally grown south Florida hardwoods into unique one of a kind vases. His designs are never planned, but he enjoys designs that evolve as outer layers of the wood are removed and reveal natural embedded incisions, knots, and unique grain patterns. ...
Throughout his life drawing and painting have been close comrades to Mr. Denham. Inspired by the colorists Van Gogh, Klimt and Vermeer and the stylist Egon Schiele Mr. Denham developed his representational style of painting. With minimal professional training at the Minneapolis College of Art and...
Loura and Gregg Dobbs
Figurative Artist Loura Parks Dobbs attended Boston University, the University of New Hampshire and the Skowhegan School of Art before settling at the Naguib School of Sculpture on the shores of Lake Michigan just outside of Chicago, beginning her education in the classic style of full figure...
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
"Using hand and power tools, I create unique, functional kitchen accessories from North American Hardwoods, including some locally salvaged trees".