- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
My sculpture is motivated by a love of materials and an endless desire to construct, with respect for technical skill and detail. My art is driven by its creation and has continued to grow more complex in content and structure compelled by my urge to question, inform, and create.
Ceramic artist, Amy Goldstein-Rice is a native of Spartanburg, SC. She received her BA in Studio Art from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and studied ceramics with a number of established artists at arts and crafts schools throughout the southeast : Rising Fawn Pottery Workshop,...
Gordon's goal as an artist is to elevate the viewer beyond the everyday experience to take the viewer beyond the commonplace, to the unexpected and exceptional. However, Brenda's approach to her art, much like her approach to life, is neither esoteric nor ostentatious, but is rather refreshingly...
John was born and raised on St Thomas, in the US Virgin Islands. Already an accomplished sand sculptor by age 5, John grew up swimming, snorkeling, and observing fish and other sea life in the beautiful island waters, and pursuing his passion for art. He has now combined two of his favorite past...
The bronze sculptures are cast using a lost wax process, and given a patina to give them color.
It all started when… I was just a wee lad when my Mother said my coloring book would look a lot better if I kept my coloring inside the lines. I thought, Waaaaat? That’s how it all started. I did my best to do as she said, to color inside the lines, but those neatly drawn lines were so darn...
My artwork has been involved with such a unique style that distintive strokes and purity of a color are prominent. Oil-pastel being major medium of an artwork, yet pre-applying Gouache on a board enables an artwork to become more vivid and conspicuous. The uniqueness of my drawings springs from my...
I use White Portland Cement applied to balloons hung from the ceiling in four stages for the form and a funnel for the base which is sanded airbrushed and polyurethaned to create the finished product. ~Ronald