- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"From the moment my dye ladened brush touched the silk and I experienced the generosity and hunger of that fabric to receive it, there was no turning back for me. I was drawn as a moth to light." "In the studio, I am a caterpillar. When I emerge, all you see are the brilliant colors of the...
"My designs are geometrically oriented. I love asymmetry and color that is balanced. From subtle (not boring) to bright and bold and everything in between, color and its placement are very important. Any of my pieces can be worn day or night. Accessorize for many different occasions!"
"Inna Schoeler creates unique handmade luxury knitwear and accessories. Her innovative approach updates the traditional techniques of knitting, crochet and weaving, while blending the finest yarns together to create distinctive twenty-first century clothing. You can purchase Foxxy Chique wearables...
About - Hand Printed Silks For almost 20 years I have been creating one-of-a-kind, high quality and vibrant statement pieces. I hand-print my artwork and designs onto fine and raw silk fabrics. Colors are never repeated allowing each print to be unique. The results are extraordinary wearable art...
"My art is eco printing, a melding of traditional natural dyeing with contact printing. Leaves in close contact with silk are steamed and/or boiled. Resulting color/design provided by the leaves".
Jes believes that clothing should fit and flatter the body. Size is irrelevant, because with the correct fit a woman can be comfortable, look great and feel wonderful about herself! The sizes I create range from sizes XXS - 4XL. These sizes really represent the women in my family which is a...
J. B. Sullivan’s critters and creatures cause young and old alike to peer closely at his graphite drawings. Hundreds of pencil strokes go into each piece, resulting in a realistic style of immense detail. A raconteur himself, Sullivan’s art conveys an unforgettable story. A rare Colorado native,...
"We design our fleece jackets to add some pizzazz to everyday living–when you're looking for a little something extra. What started out as a way to bring some excitement to our own wardrobes quickly became an enjoyable way to satisfy our creativity and bring pleasure to our friends and then craft...