- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"I have always been a crafty sort of person but did not begin my 'art' career until I was in my 40s, and then, it was by accident"... A girlfriend wanted to take a class in stained glass but didn’t want to go alone, so I signed up too. Little did I know that six weeks later I would be hooked. ...
"My life changing experience brought me to the Art of painting on Silk. From 1966 to 1969 I was a United States Peace Corps Volunteer in the Luzon Mountains of the Philippines. Here I developed my strong interest in orchids and orchid collecting. Upon finishing my Peace Corps program I went to Java...
Randy L. Kuntz brings to the art community a very diverse and atypical background for an artist. Randy attended Purdue University on a full athletic scholarship in football. He was a member of Purdue’s 1967 Rose Bowl Championship team. After graduation he went on to a full career as a teacher,...
Exquisite blending of the finest linen, silk, cotton & applique makes my work deliqhtfully unique.
LaBrecque Glassworks is the studio of glass artist Ben LaBrecque. Until Ben's discovery of glass as an artistic medium, he had dabbled in many other art forms including sketching, painting, and pottery with interest, but certainly not obsession. Once Ben discovered glass, his artistic and creative...
"As a passionate fiber designer, I believe every woman deserves to be wrapped in her own unique piece of art, regardless of her size, age or the color of her skin. My mind and my heart are always ready to create somethings outstanding; garments that will make her feel special every time she wears...
Ira and Sue Lances
Ira & Sue Lances of Staten Island New York began making Wearables back in 1980 in NYC. As the items became more artsy, Ira & Sue felt the need to start selling their one-of-a-kind jackets and scarves at various Art & Craft shows throughout the country. Many of the venues they currently...
My inspiration is to bring beauty, artfulness and functionality to simple yet dynamic designs. Silk is my canvas. Utilizing a technique similar to water-color, I hand-dye and detail an array of unusual silks, exploring the interplay of color, texture and shape. Each one-of-a-kind garment and...
I blow glass in a continuous process in which I add all colors, handles, feet and bits while hot.