- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I've worked in the Raku process for 35 years. My pieces are wheel thrown, cut,and altered. Each piece gets 2 electric glaze firings and 2-4 Raku firings creating colors and textures not found in Raku
Deborah grew up in a small country town in the state of New York. Her love for the beauty within nature began while growing up in this country setting. Deborah has a degree in Paralegal, Accounting and Business Administration. She also holds a real estate license in the state of Florida. The...
Description of Material and Technique Wet on wet and dry brush techniques in acrylics are applied to a gallery wrap canvas. Many times I will apply varying washes to get deeper color and depth in the painting. Paintings represent, for the most part, landscapes, pottery, pueblo ruins and missions...
"I am an emerging artist local to Orlando, Florida. My work explores the relationship between expressionism and figuration. I love to use bright and vibrant colors with bold brush strokes to bring dimension to the surface of each piece".
Jeff Biege is an award winning published photographer based in South Florida. "I'm passionate about nature and ocean conservation. Through the years I have been involved with environmental/conservation organizations such as the Loggerhead Marine Life Center, Surfrider Foundation and Share the...
"Art Speaks to us from beyond the limits of language. It wants to succeed and endure. For the viewer, it can be a window or better yet...a door. When I am creating something for the very first time, I am seeing something new that I have uncovered through the process of painting it. I have my...
Alann J. Boatright
Although Alann attended the Colorado Institute of Art for Advertising design, he is self taught as a painter. Formerly a Super Realist, Alann has recently turned his brushes in a new direction, creating a completely new genre he calls Mechanical Surrealism. Known in the art circles for his rusted...
"Hello, my name is Rob Bolanos I have been very creative all my life but have never had the time to explore my Artistic side. I Never knew what type of Art that I would be good at or be excited about. When I was younger, I dabbled with Air brush and Pencil coloring but didn’t feel motivated with...
I’ve been enthralled with wildlife and nature as long as I can remember. Growing up in Tennessee and going to the Smokey Mountains on vacations with my family gave me the push to move to photography to record the things I love. Using my subscription to National Geographic I was always finding a new...
For almost 30 years photography has captured my soul as a means of expression, a way to dot the “I” in my life. When my close friend and fellow photographer, Hillary Sloss, asked why I keep photographing, I told her, “I can’t not do it.” And it is truly that simple!! Photography has taken leaps of...