- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Mark's artwork provides an opportunity for the viewer to enjoy the often unnoticed beauty of God's creation, whether in the glimmer of a lighted candle, reflections in silver, or the glow of the setting sun. The love for color and light, can be seen in each of his works. Mark believes God...
Water media representations and interpretations inspired by French & Spanish prehistoric cave art.
My name is Chris Brunette, and I am originally from Wallingford CT, which is where I met Ron, my husband of 36 years. We moved to North Port, FL in 1992, and have loved living here. We have travelled much throughout the world and we especially love islands and the sea. Our travels and our love for...
Mandalas, to me, are a creative blending of art and math. I'm drawn to both - I was an engineering major for two years before I decided to pursue my education in art. I choose my mandalas to be of the sun because we are made of star dust. Round, geometric centers signify the organized chaos that...
Born in Newark, New Jersey, my creative nature was encouraged from a young age. My artistic gift proved to be an outlet that brought me excitement throughout my life. Self-taught for over fifty years, I had the good fortune to have studied under world-renowned, portrait artist R.W. Cowan prior to...
"I was born into a world of art. My father (Cdr. Floyd Sykes) and mother (Joan Betancourt) were serious artists. My home was overflowing with artwork of their own and of others that they collected while living around the country as a Navy family. Although I have fought it most of my life, I have...
"I work with transparent watercolor and opaque gouache to capture the realistic nature of my paintings".