- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
My work is inspired by my appreciation of natural, simple objects that have beauty and function and by my love of woodcarving. As I was growing up in the Czech Republic, my father and grandfather taught me about the creative and functional potential of wood. My father was a skilled woodcarver, and...
Kara Wood Designs has been creating wonderful woodwork for over 20 years. All of the shapes and patterns are original designs done by John Kara. The business started in the early 1990's and consisted strictly of collapsible baskets. Years later, John got the idea to angle-cut different shapes such...
New Standard Furniture is designed with equal parts aesthetic and engineering. Simple straight forward materials are used to create timeless contemporary pieces. One of a kind projects and pieces can be customized for commercial and residential spaces.
"JourneyMarkers started on a whim in Nov. 2006. I had seen them every time we went diving in Key West and wanted one of my own that would point our memories to places we loved and missed. I figured out how far we were from Greece, Miami and Sweden and then took some old wood, a few buoys and rope...
I’ve always been creative. As a little girl, I made simple things like pot holders, crochet or knit a blanket or cross stitch a decorative item. No matter the difficulty of the project, there was a personal sense of joy in the process. In 2003, there was a demonstration on television of how to...
Heather Bell received her degree in Textile Design from the Ontario College of Art, Toronto, Ont. She also studied in Vienna, Austria under the tutelage of Josef Schulz in his Atelier weaving Goblin tapestries. Upon graduating she moved to Manhattan where she worked as an apprentice in the studio...
"My life changing experience brought me to the Art of painting on Silk. From 1966 to 1969 I was a United States Peace Corps Volunteer in the Luzon Mountains of the Philippines. Here I developed my strong interest in orchids and orchid collecting. Upon finishing my Peace Corps program I went to Java...
Exquisite blending of the finest linen, silk, cotton & applique makes my work deliqhtfully unique.
"As a passionate fiber designer, I believe every woman deserves to be wrapped in her own unique piece of art, regardless of her size, age or the color of her skin. My mind and my heart are always ready to create somethings outstanding; garments that will make her feel special every time she wears...