- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
My fourth grade teacher asked each of us what we wanted to be when we grew up and without hesitation I decided that I would become an artist. As the years passed my convictions only grew stronger. It seemed it was not only a vocation, but some inner calling that I could not deviate from. After...
Scott and Jenny Martin
Our designs emphasize vivid eye catching custom made glazes. We imbue each form with a soft subtle motion inspired by water and waves. We make both large scale decorative vases and wall art, as well as high end unique functional wares. The appreciation for symmetry and line is present in every...
Shoshana has been working with fibers in one form or another for more than 50 years. The creativity seen in her work is a combination of her experiences with various fibers, designs and dressmaking skills. She uses hand looms to weave custom fabric from various threads, then makes clothing from...
Justin and Melanie McKenney
"The inspiration to create our line of slip-cast functional pottery comes from nature. By translating nature's designs into clay we are able to invoke a new appreciation for everyday objects. Fruits and vegetables have such a variety of shapes, colors, and textures. We are intrigued by the...
"I work exclusively with Botanical and natural dyes. Not only does nature inspire me creatively, but it is the source for all of my color. You can frequently find me out hunting for leaves and foliage to dye with. I love seeing the journey each piece takes. It starts as raw un-dyed natural fiber...
My fiber sculptures are hand woven from natural, undyed wool. By utilizing natural fibers as a sculpting medium, my goal is to offer our interpretation of the wonders of the universe with emphasis on the seasonal transformation of trees, the living sculptures. Nature has the unique ability to layer...
Jeanne Melillo has been designing and handcrafting her table top pieces for 11 years. Her work has been represented in art galleries, fine home stores and art shows throughout the United States. Starting with table runners and then expanding her line to include place mats, coordinating napkins,...
My Mission was to create a high quality- Eco friendly upbeat clothing line for the fashion and body conscious athlete in us all. Clothing for all hours of the day that makes you smile when you put it on. You know - a favorite tee that you want to save for special days but end up wearing all through...
Carey Mogianesi was born June 1992 in Atlanta, GA, and moved to Augusta, GA in 2006 with her family. She currently remains in the Central Savannah River Area (C.S.R.A.) where she works on her ceramics and artist career. Since childhood, Carey knew that she always wanted to be an artist and that art...