- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Jeanne Melillo has been designing and handcrafting her table top pieces for 11 years. Her work has been represented in art galleries, fine home stores and art shows throughout the United States. Starting with table runners and then expanding her line to include place mats, coordinating napkins,...
My Mission was to create a high quality- Eco friendly upbeat clothing line for the fashion and body conscious athlete in us all. Clothing for all hours of the day that makes you smile when you put it on. You know - a favorite tee that you want to save for special days but end up wearing all through...
I incorporate smooth and textured cowhide to create unique, one-of-a-kind accessories.
"Handmade stoneware pottery..functional and decorative pieces fired to 2350 degrees in a gas kiln..dinnerware sets, cookware, vases, etc.."
Willy O'Neal began making shoes back in 1959 with a prominent shoe company in Maine. In 1985 he started a business focused on people to whom comfort and fit means everything. His wife Barb came on as a full-time shoemaker in 1993 after a 20-plus year nursing career. Using top-quality leathers,...
Provincetown, Massachusetts is the home of Marie Pace's small design and production company. The work offered in this line of hand-crafted accessories is the culmination of a lifetime spent in the design and construction of couture fashion. A love for fine art, color and form finally found its way...
Clara Pacheco's collection of belts, bags, wrist cuffs, and bolos are hand-crafted one-of-a-kind pieces made using only authentic exotic skin products such as alligator, ostrich, shark skin, etc. "I hope you will discover your own inner wildness when you wear these one-of-a-kind works of art."
Hi, I’m Kathryn, an artist and designer based in Mount Dora, Florida. I love to experiment with textiles to create one of a kind clothing and art for the home. I hand paint silks and lace that I collect from designers and vintage markets. Textures are assembled into collage pieces that become...
Patricia Palson is doing her best to make New Hampshire a more fashionable place. The award-winning handweaver, who has more than 20 years of fashion experience, doesn't just make gorgeous pieces of clothing, she makes true wearable art. Palson's often colorful, vibrant creations begin from scratch...
My wearable works of art interfuse my personal visual, emotional and professional experiences from my time spent delving into life on two big continents, Asia and North America. I've lived in some of the biggest cities and also some of the smallest towns. My recent designs take their inspiration...