- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove sculpture - metal filter sculpture - metal
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Greg Barnes got his formal training at Wake Forest University receiving a BFA in 1985. Under the instruction of many fine teachers he learned painting, printmaking, sculpture, and figure drawing. Following college, Greg entered a career path that included technical illustration, computer...
Born in High Point NC, Tom Barnes grew up in the pine forests and coastal plains of South Georgia. In the early fifties, raised amongst the gators, mosquitoes, and bourbon of South Georgia, Tom was dutifully packed off each summer, traveling by train to Savannah where he spent two weeks with the...
Heidi and Paul Barron
Heidi Barron has been working with glass for over 30 years. In recent years, her husband Paul has joined her with his creative talent. They both travel to juried art shows showing their artwork. "We call our glass process cold fusion. We use ultra violet lights to create the artwork. This process...
I am Joseph Barron. Welcome to an intriguing world of art and interior design. I will transform with paint and other inventive materials for you, virtually any surface in your home or business. Throughout my many years as a professional artist I have developed a fine aesthetic sensibility and...
"Being a person of need for a peaceful existance, my paintings display the same tranquil appeal. As a lover of nature, I am attracted to calm and simple beauty and primarily paint landscapes and waterscapes. My paintings are realistic in detail with a softness in the blending of colors. I use many...
Jennifer Beaudoin Moffitt
Beaudoin Glass Jewelry & Décor is the creative brainchild of Jennifer Beaudoin Moffitt. For decades preceding entrepreneurship, her career path was in the graphics field as art has always been her focus. In 2017, she came to a crossroads where she could take the terrifying leap of following her...
Kathy & Loren Bell
"Jewels in the Sea is family-owned and operated in Hobe Sound, Florida. We both work together to create unusual one of a kind pieces of seaglass jewelry. We travel worldwide to find unusual glass from Kauai, Hawaii to the West to Savonna, Italy in the East. After finding nice seaglass, we have to...
"There are many reasons why I work with glass. Though I was trained as a potter, apprenticing at age 13 to a craftsman from my home town in Wisconsin, I was eventually drawn to the more ethereal, fluid and translucent qualities of glass. But what really hooked me was the opportunity glass provides...
Earnest "Ernie" Benton was born and raised in Chicago, IL. He has been actively involved in artistic activities since early childhood. He is a self-taught artist who started making sketches with pencils at a very young age. His interest in drawing, sketching, and painting grew tremendously...