- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"Growing up in Oregon in a creative family, particularly with a father who was a printmaker, painter and art professor, I have always had artistic influences in my life. While studying Art History and Fine Arts at the University of Oregon, I took my first metalsmithing class in 1990 and loved it....
Laurel & Michael Davern
Laurel & Michael Davern (L&M Arts) are a husband and wife team working together to create unique, hand-crafted jewelry to sell at Art shows, online and in exclusive gift shops. "We are continuously on the path to learning our craft. We read, experiment and teach ourselves most of what we...
Don and Serena David
"We are a married couple living in Cleveland, Ohio. I, Don, have worked with metal and glass since 2006, and Serena under my direction since 2009. Serena and I love what we do and everything that it encompasses: the travel, the people we meet ( you! ), our ever expanding artist family, and of...
My company is based on the belief that my customers crave individual, hand-crafted designs. I am committed to creating one-of-a-kind pieces of jewelry. All materials are of the finest quality, mined from around the world. I hand pick the pearls & stones you see and search for the best prices on...
Dave and Cathy Davis
"Our designs are rendered through a process of using casting, polishing, and various stone setting methods."
*/ I strive for beauty in my life and in my work as an artist. I have a need for fulfillment in my life and I achieve this through creating unique and beautiful one of a kind pieces. My love for architecture, art, and music are the main influence in my work. I achieve this balance in my work...
I believe simple is beautiful. In life and in design. I hope to make jewelry that is unique, yet beautiful in it's simplicity. Please check out my about page to read more about me and my work. Follow me on instagram @sdjewelry
I am Cindy Devine from Tarpon Springs Florida. My jewelry business started out with my obsession with jewelry and collecting it! So I decided to make it instead. After a trip to a bead and craft shop, the purchase of some beads and a magazine for inspiration; I was hooked.
"I use sterling silver & found objects soldered & set together to create wearable objects that reference anatomy, nature & the mechanical highlighting the collective & diverse strength of femininity".
"Janet Donnangelo's work has a natural theme. Vines may adorn a piece or erupt through vessel walls creating a dramatic effect. Nature abounds from her work as she combines wheel thrown vessels and hand-made leaf interpretations to form her signature style. She enjoys creating both functional and...