- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Roberta & William Manly
We make handcrafted jewelry with flameworked and fused glass, enamel, silver, copper, and semi-precious stones. Flameworked glass is a medium increasingly appearing in our work. We value the gorgeous color palate of opaque, transparent and reactive glass available today, as well as its decorative...
Niall Mathieson is recognized as one of Georgia’s most successful wood artisans. Originally from England, he moved to Georgia, via Canada over 28 years ago. He fell in love with the small city of Barnesville ,Ga. and has called it “home” ever since. He even believes that, someday, he will succeed...
"Offering durable, comfortable and highly functional products, White Forest Spoons is your trusted source for excellent handmade wooden kitchen utensils. Since 1992, our products have found their way into the homes and hearts of countless clients, becoming favorite tools of chefs nationwide. Each...
"Once upon a time each of us was a little kid. Everything was nonsense. We tried to figure it out. We wondered about everything. We wondered what was in the cupboard, the drawers, and boxes. We wondered how the calculator worked, or the dishwasher or a watch. We wondered what our stuffed animals...
"Hi. I'm Brenda and I love what I do! I feel blessed & honored to live a life of creativity for 20 years now. I strive to make work that is beautiful and captivating; I want it to delight you, while also tapping into your quieter, more contemplative side. I think of my vessels as...
"Working with wood has taught me that I do not have to stay within the lines. Sometimes I start out with a line drawing or blue print and make a copy of what is on the paper. Sometimes I start out with a piece of wood and an idea and create something beautiful. I often start out with one idea and...
My love for wood began when I was a child refinishing wood furniture with my Dad. I also mixed colors in the textile industry and painted corporate art in California for a few years. The latter two were rich experiences in colors, textures and salable art, on a professional level. I have...
Leslie Young and Mike Browne
"Welcome to Rustling Palms Studio! Sharing a love for making things with our hands, we often talked of working together on projects even though we were each creative in different mediums. Both of us had always been drawn to the inherent beauty of wooden items – the stunning grain patterns, the rich...