- (-) Remove bronze sculpture filter bronze sculpture
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Sylvain Denis is a photographer born and raised in Montreal, Canada. Currently residing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where he works as a freelance photographer specializing in portrait, fashion, physique, and promotional-commercial work. His interest in photography began at a young age, influenced...
I find my spirituality at night, walking in nature. The absence of noise, light and movement gives a timeless beauty to the world. I knew from an early age that these experiences were something I wanted to spend my life finding and creating. In 2009 I accidently took a picture with my flash on that...
Since I was a child, I’ve always related to nature. My dad used to take me bird watching and it became a part of me. Growing up in Massachusetts and now living in Colorado, I’ve been drawn to wildlife photography and, in particular, birds. I sometimes get so enamored by nature that I actually miss...
Craig Dietrich served our country as a U.S. Naval photographer during the Gulf War, where his thirst for adventure was born when he was given the opportunity to travel. After leaving the Navy, Craig became a scuba instructor and later put together his two great loves of photography and scuba and...
JP Diroll Diroll
As a photographer, my true subject is light. I work almost strictly outdoors so my work lives and dies with the sun and ambient light. When looking upon a scene, if the light is not pleasing, unique, or interesting, chances are I am not going to click my camera’s shutter. I do, on occasion, take a...
Chris has always had a love for the underwater world. It all started when he was a very young child and his family took a road trip all the way from Southern Illinois to the beaches of Florida. Once he was back home to the corn fields, Chris always dreamt of being somewhere near the water. After he...
"I started Coles Corner in 1986, where I began as a art/craft business. I have been fortunate enough to have raised my family by creating the work that I enjoy so much, for the past 29 years. Although art shows are my main business, I am also a freelance photographer for a local newspaper, as well...
"I have been exhibiting my photography at art shows all over the country for 30 years. Taking my camera everywhere I go, I take photographs, in my own unique style and transfer them onto canvas, in a process that I have developed and refined through the years."
"Original digital paintings and prints created as you would a traditional painting but using electronic brushes and paints".