- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"Nautical birds, fish and mammals landscaped with natural driftwood bases to decorate the home, office or business."
From reclaimed wood I lathe turn; bowls, vases, platters and lamps. Crushed stone and metal inlays.
Gary Reichow, a native of Australia, began his career with a four-year apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery where he learned the fundamentals of carpentry and wood design. During his early years in the industry, Gary developed his philosophy of attention to detail when he worked with a luxury...
In 1974 Mark migrated south to Austin, Texas to attend the University of Texas majoring in English Literature. He and his brother supplemented their income by making handmade kaleidoscopes and selling them on “the drag”. After completing his education, Mark and his brother Peach went into scope...
Taylor Ross is the Director and founder of WaterWood LLC. I love wood. Equally, I love creating what is beautiful and useful from wood. My team is the best. They actually do better, more precise work than I do. I am not the world's best carpenter. I am just an idea man with a passion for...
Osmany Sarquiz Mario, was born in December 1976 in the province of Matanzas Cuba.From childhood he was interested in drawing, painting and visual arts in general. He presented several personal exhibitions in Cuba with public and critical success, selling his works as a craftsman-artist in the...
"I am self-taught in the field of kiln forming and cold working glass. Fusing glass as a medium can be challenging, frustrating and yet very fulfilling. Glass reminds me of life. So beautiful and so fragile. I love the fact that combining different materials with silica sand then heated to a...