- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
David & Vicky Campbell
As a husband and wife team David & Victorine Campbell have been fusing their talents producing artwork for over 15 years. They are skilled in many different techniques such as cutting, grinding, polishing stones, welding and putting on patinas on metals. With two minds and many ideas there is...
All of my windchimes and butterflies are made from natural materials. I use natural stone that I cut and hand polish such as agate quartz crystal jasper and obsidian. For the tops of my chimes I use rare domestic and exotic woods some of which I turn on a lathe. I tune my chimes to give specific...
"I love taking something that is old or has been discarded and repurposing it into an interesting and beautiful piece of art. I live in sunny Longboat Key, Florida with my husband and enjoy spending time creating in my studio. I love vintage mannequins, rusty stuff, wood, mixed media, plaster,...
"My passion is creating heirlooms on the wood lathe. I believe that beauty and functionality are not mutually exclusive. A salad bowl can be used for dinner, then placed back on the table as a decorative centerpiece. A vase holding red roses can be just as stunning when empty. Embellishments,...
Artist Greg Cassell moved to the Space Coast in 1966. Living the coastal life, he was immediately drawn to water. He quickly became an avid fisherman, surfer, skiing and anything else under the sun and in the waterways. Since the 70s, Greg has dedicated he’s professional career producing and...
"Panoramic 2D mixed media , using my own textured papers & acrylics applied onto faux painted wood".
Since I was a kid, I have loved working with color. My pieces start with abstract painted wood panels. The piece is built in layers with the strongest colors on the bottom layers and the lighter colors on top. There are sometimes 8-10 layers before I am ready to apply images. This layering...
Lynn and Steve Cebula
Lynn and Steve are self taught. Lynn's interest in art dates back to childhood when she would watch her father work with wood to create various things. He once cut small pieces of wood in different shapes to cover an entire wall in their house! She inherited his love of wood and now works to create...