- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
The history of glassblowing and the fact that it has hardly changed over the past 2,000 years is what I respect and admire. The only thing that has changed is technology and how we achieve our heat. Glassblowing is an art form that not anybody can do at any time. You cannot go to the art supply...
Pamela England and Frank Borelli
Frank's "Borelli Bags" was born in 1972 in New York City and in 1989 merged with Pam's "England Leather" in Gloversville, New York. Since then, original Borelli Bag designs have been hand crafted and produced by England Leather from the leathers that made Gloversville, New York Internationally...
"Not-Wolf-Productions is the artwork of Robert A. Friedenberg (Bob). He started drawing in college while pursuing his doctorate in theoretical nuclear physics. It’s become a lifelong hobby and now a concentrated passion to record and manipulate his mind’s wanderings. His life’s experiences are...
Three thousand years of glassmaking has yielded vessel forms in all shapes and sizes. However, I believe there is still much to explore whether a vessel is functional or non-functional. Form, color, proportion, texture --- all play an important role in how an object is perceived. Sandblasting or...
I am a glass artist and have been blowing glass for 30 years. Early in my career I decided to put the bulk of my energy into making art glass perfume bottles. I believe I am the only glass artist in the country, perhaps in the world, who has devoted his full artistic efforts into making this object...
In 1981 I was introduced to the world of color and design through fiber art, which quickly became a passion for me. I eventually moved into painting for the unlimited expression it provides, but stayed close to my fiber roots by choosing silk as my canvas. It is an unforgiving canvas in many...
I studied and graduated as a fashion designer in Caracas, Venezuela in 1987. I studied graphic design in 1985 and then digital graphic design from 1994 until 1999. I had workshops with professor and artist Jose Antonio Aranaz in the year 2002-2003; Clara Baptista from 2003-2005 and Enrique...
David Goldhagen’s sculptural forms and massive handblown glass platters are distinguished by his unique style. His painterly approach to art glass marries bold colors to brilliant, clear crystal in a clean, modern style. Using traditional glassblowing methods thousands of years old, David...
Ryan Gothrup has been producing one of a kind glass objects for eighteen years. Gothrup received his B.F.A. from Kent State University and received his M.F.A. from Virginia Commonwealth University. He exhibits and sells his glass across the country. Gothrup Glass exemplifies a combination of...