- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Dave and Cathy Davis
"Our designs are rendered through a process of using casting, polishing, and various stone setting methods."
*/ I strive for beauty in my life and in my work as an artist. I have a need for fulfillment in my life and I achieve this through creating unique and beautiful one of a kind pieces. My love for architecture, art, and music are the main influence in my work. I achieve this balance in my work...
I believe simple is beautiful. In life and in design. I hope to make jewelry that is unique, yet beautiful in it's simplicity. Please check out my about page to read more about me and my work. Follow me on instagram @sdjewelry
Throughout his life drawing and painting have been close comrades to Mr. Denham. Inspired by the colorists Van Gogh, Klimt and Vermeer and the stylist Egon Schiele Mr. Denham developed his representational style of painting. With minimal professional training at the Minneapolis College of Art and...
I am Cindy Devine from Tarpon Springs Florida. My jewelry business started out with my obsession with jewelry and collecting it! So I decided to make it instead. After a trip to a bead and craft shop, the purchase of some beads and a magazine for inspiration; I was hooked.
"I use sterling silver & found objects soldered & set together to create wearable objects that reference anatomy, nature & the mechanical highlighting the collective & diverse strength of femininity".
Debora and Larry Drake
"Traditional silversmithing & lapidary techniques applied to pendants, bracelets and earrings with emphasis placed on highlighting the natural beauty of the stone".
Dan & Jessie Driscoll
Jessie grew up in Woodstock NY and studied silversmithing at the Woodstock Guild during many summers of her childhood. Among her many creative pursuits was jewelry making, something several of her grandparents had also done. From her parents, who are antique dealers,she had learned about “trench...
"All of us at Wendy Kay Designs are extraordinarily proud to present our wearable, one of a kind jewelry art! Up until now we have only shown at juried fine art shows around the United States and that has allowed us to visit some of the most beautiful and sometimes remote parts of the country. ...