- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Since I was a kid, I have loved working with color. My pieces start with abstract painted wood panels. The piece is built in layers with the strongest colors on the bottom layers and the lighter colors on top. There are sometimes 8-10 layers before I am ready to apply images. This layering...
I am a self-taught, flamework glass sculpture artist and have been working with boro glass since the age of 19. Using a torch, glass, natural stones, corals, and gold, I am able to create designs that are unique and collectible. I am known for my sea life sculpture and jewelry, including my...
1st layer:watercolor and pastel on rice paper 2nd layer: collage 3rd layer:acrylic with silk
In a throwaway society, I have trained my eyes to see beyond the obvious. Finding stories and beauty in objects. In which my mixed media work reveals itself: Originality, innovative, honest work.
Kaytha Coker Potts
Yarn and Fabric Paintings Although I have been working in the arts for over two decades, only in the last two years have I begun to show and actively sell my work, focusing exclusively on yarn and fabric paintings- an idea that morphed and grew out of my years as an art educator. Expounding on the...
Digitally created pop art made by combining hand drawn and painted images and discarded ephemera.
Everyone said I was a shy child, but I was a focused observer of people and their behavior. I believe I was learning how the world worked. I turned these observations into my own language, a visual language that could speak louder than my mouth. I convert emotions and feelings into a visual...
"My work features digitally created images, laminated to hand-cut wood then sealed in a high gloss resin."
Chris and Lynn Corrie
Chris and Lynn Corrie have been making things all of their lives. As children, it was go-carts, tree-houses, papier-mache objects, models, doll houses. In college, they studied jewelry-making, clay, painting, lithography, print making, and every other form of “making things” that they had...