- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Michael and Linda Hatley
I have been around wood most of my life. My grandfather started a retail lumber yard in 1946. My dad and uncle took over the business. I started working there when I was 14 years old. I worked in the shop and was taught how to run woodworking machinery. I now have my own carpentry and woodworking...
Barbie & Jimmy Holton
Native Texans, Barbie and jimmy Holton are lifelong learners and enjoy new challenges together. Educated at the University of Houston, they have experienced diverse directions in life. Art, business, sailboat racing, sales, education, real estate, and children have all found places in their busy...
Born and raised in the Austrian Alps, Werner traveled to the port city of Hamburg on his eighteenth birthday, enlisted as a seaman, and made the sea his home. Following several years of service on merchant ships, a twist of fate introduced him to the challenge of sailing. Captivated by sailing and...
Growing up in rural North Carolina, the woods and the river were my playground. I seized every opportunity to explore them and imagined them to be undiscovered territory. Fueled by curiosity, my imagination landed me in some mildly dangerous, mostly mischievous, but always fun adventures. Little...
Approximately twenty years ago I signed up for a furniture making class at a community college. The idea was to learn how to make furniture for my home. As soon as I turned the pedestal for the table I was creating, I was hooked. Not on furniture making, but on using the lathe. I instinctively...
With torch, steel, copper and brass, Robert sketches a unique vision– blurring the boundaries between reality and fantasy. His forms, founded in his acute observations of humans, animals and nature, are shaped with masterful skill— enlivened with enchantment and imagination. As a youth of the 60s...
About Tony Jacklin Tony Jacklin C.B.E born in Scunthorpe, England on July 7th, 1944. With over 30 career victories including the British Open and U.S Open back to back Tony Jacklin took European golf to a new level. Tony Jacklin was also the most successful European Ryder Cup captain of all time....
"I create and hand carve items for the home from off cut, discarded and salvaged wood thus keeping the wood from land fills and providing uniqueness, beauty, and function to normal everyday implements".
Joslyn Fine Metalwork opened it's doors in 1985 with a single goal. To offering beautifully designed and unique pieces of ironwork. Quality workmanship is the cornerstone of the business along with a genuine desire to give our clients superior service and personal attention. These ideals allow us...