- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Use natural indigo plants dyed fabric,Paste resist to create the beautiful blue and white fabric art.
Description of Material and Technique Wet on wet and dry brush techniques in acrylics are applied to a gallery wrap canvas. Many times I will apply varying washes to get deeper color and depth in the painting. Paintings represent, for the most part, landscapes, pottery, pueblo ruins and missions...
"I am an emerging artist local to Orlando, Florida. My work explores the relationship between expressionism and figuration. I love to use bright and vibrant colors with bold brush strokes to bring dimension to the surface of each piece".
"Art Speaks to us from beyond the limits of language. It wants to succeed and endure. For the viewer, it can be a window or better yet...a door. When I am creating something for the very first time, I am seeing something new that I have uncovered through the process of painting it. I have my...
I have dedicated the last 20 years to designing with metal and blown glass, striving to find a balance between rich color and fluid movement. My interest in metalworking started in college with jewelry making which later turned into much larger scale sculptural pieces. My larger work incorporates...
Alann J. Boatright
Although Alann attended the Colorado Institute of Art for Advertising design, he is self taught as a painter. Formerly a Super Realist, Alann has recently turned his brushes in a new direction, creating a completely new genre he calls Mechanical Surrealism. Known in the art circles for his rusted...
"Hello, my name is Rob Bolanos I have been very creative all my life but have never had the time to explore my Artistic side. I Never knew what type of Art that I would be good at or be excited about. When I was younger, I dabbled with Air brush and Pencil coloring but didn’t feel motivated with...
To create my Neo Pop Art paintings, I work free hand with very small brushes and visually break down my subject using large plains of bold color as an independent structural element. Sometimes the shapes are organic and other times more geometric. The subject dictates the flow of the painting. As...
In my paintings, I try to tell the story of what I have seen. Rather than just painting a nice scene, I create an image that allows people to share my experience. I create this experience by using strong directional strokes and controlling the temperature of the colors used. I...
Lourdes Gomez is a Mexican artist currently living in Miami, Florida. She has over 20 years of uninterrupted experience which has allowed her to exhibit her work in many galleries, art festivals and successfully engage in a competitive art world. Her paintings are created on canvas. Each work of...